Add Sub-Frame to Cabinet
1) Using Face Frame construction, place a Base cabinet on a Wall and take it to the Assembly Editor \ Section View.
2) Right click on the Door and select Properties \ Sub-Frame and check the Add Sub-Frame box.
3) Fill in the value for the Recess amount and the Frame part sizes and click OK.
4) Now go to 3D view and you will see that you now have a Frame within a Frame.
5) The final image is an example of a shaped cabinet that could be hung on a Wall.
<< Back to Tips and Tricks