Q: I do commercial work and many times use the same cabinet layout for multiple jobs. Can I save a group of cabinets as a single object to my catalog for future use?
A: Yes. Any cabinet group layout can be saved to your catalog as a single object.
1) After you have laid out the cabinets, go to the Elevation view.
2) Starting at the Upper/Left side of the layout page, left click the mouse and hold it down.
3) Draw a box around all the objects you want to save as a single object, then release the mouse.
4) All the objects within that group are now outlined with a dotted line.
5) Right click on any of the objects within the group and select "Save Group as".
6) Give this new object a name and designate where to save it to within the catalog.
7) This group of cabinets now functions as a single object you can use over and over.