Drafting and estimation software for your draftsman and estimators
Solid Drafter was designed as a drafting and estimating tool to be used in conjunction with your current Solid manufacturing solution. Do you have staff draftsman and you need a tool to get your shop drawings ready for review? Do you have staff estimators and you need a tool to get your estimates submitted? Solid Drafter is the solution you need. Solid Drafter has all of the presentation and estimating power of the Solid Advanced solution without the overhead (and product cost) of features only needed by your engineers getting product onto the shop floor.
Solid Drafter is a drafting and estimating tool that allows you to detail all your jobs, from kitchen cabinets to complex architectural projects. Solid Drafter automatically generates your shop drawings, 3D renderings, and estimating data. Graphically lay out your job to quickly create your shop drawings or use the built in Order Entry function to get a quick estimate.
Easy to navigate ribbonbars make locating items effortless. Split-screen designing provides floor plan, elevation and perspective views that can be displayed all on one screen. Build a 'Favorites' menu from the items used most often, saving time spent searching through the library. Automatically fill a plan with cabinets, molding, and countertops at the push of a button.
- Multiple Design Views Available (Plan, Elevation, 3D, Rendered, etc.)
- Straight, Angled, Curved, Peninsula, T-Walls, Cathedral, and Vaulted Walls
- Place Objects on the Back of Walls
- User Defined Custom Product Catalogs
- Full Cabinet Sectioning Control
- Advanced 2D CAD Capability
- Define Custom Molding Profiles
- Plan and Elevation Cross Sections
- Auto-Fill Walls and Rooms with Cabinets
- Section Drawer Boxes